|Business Unit||Human Resources||Department||Human Resources|
|Objective/Purpose of Job||Creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers in the organisation. Coordinate performance, competencies and evaluates productivity.|
|Reports to||HR Manager||Supervises||Nil|
|JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES|
|Internally Relates with||Group HR team, Directors, Employees||Externally Relates with||Capability development agencies|
|Duties & Responsibilities|
- The design, delivery and measurable success of Distri’s people development strategy, ensuring that this complements Distri’s strategic direction and business plans.
- Working with managers ,directors and HR colleagues to identify individual and team business related training needs.
- Develop and implement training plans/modules for team (all levels) and embed the Distri way of working via on the job coaching -field and classroom training.
- Working innovatively to develop/commission appropriate training and interventions to improve and enhance the learning and development offer. Sourcing and developing specialist third party providers as required.
- Develop Sales Competencies.
- Evaluate and test competencies of the sales team.
- Identify training needs, design, develop, implement and evaluate training for the sales workforce.
- Ensure field coaching for field sales employees and managers.
- Take ownership and drive the process of on-boarding for new sales employees.
- Regular update of sales training materials.
- Lead in the in establishment of a sales academy.
- Managing the design, development and delivery of a range of integrated learning and development solutions. Sourcing appropriate methodologies, and delivering training and facilitation to staff as required.
- Drives and monitors performance evaluation and coaching.
- Identify the potentials of high performers and build on their strengths.
- Pool best practise and train the team on how to improve KPI performance.
- Analyzes and evaluates training needs/gaps on an on-going basis to keep trainings current, effective and result driven.
- Establishes and evaluates metrics for assessing training effectiveness.
- Acting as the organisation’s expert on learning and development, providing expert advice and support to the business, and ensuring that the strategic contribution that learning makes to the organisation is understood.
- Ensuring that performance data is systematically analysed to identify training needs and inform wider workforce planning.
- Ensure data is used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing, and using data.
|Education/Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements|
- Possess a first degree preferably in the Social and Management Sciences, MBA is an added advantage.
- Possess professional certifications on facilitation skills or sales.
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience in Capability Development (Strong focus on sales capability development).
- Be able to design and develop training materials.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Have high degree of integrity and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (including written, oral and presentation skills).
- Attention to details.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
|KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS|
|Travel||0% - 30%|